The top ten reasons Trump defeated Hillary Clinton for the U.S. Presidency:
10. The Rising Cost of Obamacare
9. Hillary Is A Crook, Gets Away With It, And No One In Washington Cares
8. Hillary Failed To Articulate, In Person, What She Was Going To Do When Elected
7. White Guys Are Tired Of Being Called Racists And People In General Are Sick Of Anti-People Identity Politics
6. Hillary’s Entire Message Was: “Trump’s Gross, Vote For Me.” Really? With Your Marriage? And Your Corruption?
5. Town Versus Gown. Liberal Arts Colleges Produce Pointy-Headed Liberals—And Little Else. The Real World Bit Hillary
4. Taxes, Regulations, and Trade. Trump Offered Hope For A Sluggish U.S. Economy With A Staggering Debt (Rust Belt, Especially)
3. Hillary’s Open Border/Globalist/Destruction Of The Middle East/Pro-ISIS/Pro-NATO/Make Russia The “Aggressor”/Policy.
2. Some Read Wikileaks, Got Outside the Liberal Echo Chamber, And Lost Trust In The Mainstream, Corporate Media
1. Hollywood Is Boring And SNL Isn’t Funny